Princeton Health Medical Associates Welcomes Dr. Ashgan Elshinawy, Triple Board Certified in Pulmonary, Sleep and Internal Medicine
Princeton Health Medical Associates is proud to welcome Dr. Ashgan Elshinawy, triple board certified in pulmonary, sleep and internal medicine, to our team of medical experts. Dr. Elshinawy is now providing evaluation and treatment of pulmonary disorders in adult patients and sleep disorders in adult and pediatric patients.
She will see patients at two locations: 11 Centre Drive, Suite A, Monroe, and the University Medical Center at Princeton (UMCP) Sleep Center, 253 Witherspoon Street, Princeton.
Pulmonary Conditions Treated at Monroe Office
* Lung Cancer
* Tobacco Dependence
* Pulmonary Embolism
* Interstitial Lung Disease
* Pulmonary Hypertension
* Respiratory Infections
* (Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis)
Sleep Disorders Treated in Monroe and Princeton Offices
* Obstructive Sleep Apnea
* Lung Cancer
* Movement Disorders
* (Sleep Walking, Restless Leg Syndrome)
Dr. Elshinawy has been in clinical practice since 2005. She graduated from UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed a three-year internal medicine residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan. She has completed pulmonary and sleep medicine fellowships at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and NYU Medical Center respectively.
To make an appointment, please call 609.395.2470.
- Blankets, Caps Donated to University Medical Center at Princeton
- Positive Phase II Results with BSI-201 (Iniparib) in Women with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer Published in The New England Journal of Medicine
- NanoLogix Provides 6-hour MRSA Results at UTHSC – Houston. Welcomes New Science Advisory Board Members: Board members bring expertise in obstetrics, gynecology, infectious diseases, microbiology, and veterinary medicine
- IBM and Guang Dong Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine Analyze Digital Medical Records to Understand Treatment Efficacy
- The Arts Council of Princeton and the Princeton Area Arts and Culture Consortium Announce Participate Arts & Economic Prosperity IV